At any given time 30 members may serve on the board. They are able to serve on the board for two-year terms with a maximum of five terms. These men and women are more than your everyday volunteers; they bring years of precise knowledge and experience to the organization.
2017-2018 Board Members
- President: Mark Giese, Wells Fargo
- Vice President: Kirby Evanger, Bank of North Dakota
- 2nd Vice President: Jon Hanson
- Secretary: Caroline Ternes
- Treasurer: Stephanie Honeyman, Capital Credit Union
- Maj. Patrick Flanagan, ND Army National Guard (81st CST)
- Aaron Friess, Stinson, Leonard Street LLP
- Amy Glovich, First Western Bank & Trust
- Kelsi Hach, NextHome Legendary Properties
- Pam Hanson, Integra Realty Group, Inc.
- Julie Jeske, American Bank Center
- Hailey Kilber, Quality Title
- Judy Maslowski, Bianco Realty
- Ryan McKay, Starion Bank
- Jim Miller, Montana Dakota Utilities Co.
- Vicki Moran, Hallmark Homes
- RJ Pathroff, Vogel Law Firm
- Chad Reisenauer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Brooke Steffes, Montana-Dakota Utilities Resources
- Gus Gantzer, E-Hazard
- Darin Hanson, Department of Emergency Services
- Peggy Shireley