Congratulations to our 2017 grant recipients! Grants were awarded at a gathering of Foundation donors, committee members, and other community leaders at the Bismarck Mandan Chamber of Commerce on Monday, December 11.
• $13,660 to the Dakota Children’s Advocacy Center for the purchase of medical exam kits for sexually abused children, as well as forensic interviewing equipment and a security system.
• $10,000 to the Great Plains Food Bank to assist in their fundraising for the creation of a Bismarck-Mandan Regional Service Center.
• $3,500 to Tracy’s Sanctuary House to update and refinish the floors in their facility, which provides free, temporary sanctuary for out-of-town families during a life-threatening medical crisis.
• $3,000 to Rebuilding Together Greater BisMan Area, which is dedicated to helping low-income homeowners in the Bismarck/Mandan area live in warmth, safety, and independence by assisting with home repairs and updates they can’t afford.
• $2,000 to the Village Family Service Center for their Angel Fund, which provides free decision-making counseling and assistance in life planning for young women who find themselves unintentionally pregnant.
Search our site
- Follow @RebuildBisMan