Many of our neighbors in the community are unable to provide themselves with basics we take for granted. Home improvements include repairs and modifications to support a warm, safe and dry environment. Items we typically address include flooring, plumbing, electrical, appliances, plaster, energy efficiency, handicap accessibility, smoke & carbon monoxide detectors. Along with making your home warm, safe and dry, our volunteers even do yard work!
- Complete an Homeowner Application Form to determine eligibility
- Meet income guidelines
- Own/reside in their home within 10 mile radius of Bismarck/Mandan
- Have current home insurance
- Owe no back taxes
- Be unable to do the complete repairs without assistance
The work is performed by volunteers, utilizing donated materials and resources at no cost to the homeowner. Applicants may refer themselves or be referred by an agency, organization, family member, neighbor, church, etc. Application deadline is October 31, 2017.
To receive an application:
- Call (701) 221-3232 (leave a name & contact information)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Download the Homeowner Application Form